Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wish-List Wednesday!

Today is about some music that I've had my eye on.

The Pretty Reckless EP:

It's kind of poppy alternative rock. You want to feel bad listening to it, but it's good enough that you really don't. Taylor Momsen of Gossip Girl fame and "edgy" persona, while not someone I think I'd want to hang out with, is not so terrible on this! Not terrible enough that I'd not mind owning it. I'm not sure if that's a compliment.

Kick Ass Soundtrack:

It's silly and fun enough that I feel like I NEED it. Talk about the music perfectly reflecting the movie itself. It's awesome. I love it. I need it.
It made me learn that I really enjoy the music by the band The Prodigy. It's like, techno, dance-pop. I've never liked that before, so, kudos.


Miley Cyrus:

I guess this is supposed to be embarrassing. I stopped being embarrassed about liking things a LONG time ago. Like, middle school. Seriously, I like what I like and just because someone else doesn't, does not mean it's bad, or that I should be judged for it. So many good beats. Soooo many. I could dance awkwardly to this album for forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment