Wednesday, April 28, 2010

J.Lo is a Supermom.

I saw this picture on Perez Hilton and I just needed to say: Holy crap. Take your eyes off of Jennifer Lopez's amazing legs, and look at the big picture. This is generally what I picture when I think of a mom doing it all. She looks great, she's getting off an airplane, presumably traveling for work, and she's caring for her kid. In heels, no less! All at once.

Supermoms take all forms, of course. Supermoms can dress in sweatpants and stay at home. And I assume most supermoms don't have the time and/or money to hire a personal trainer to help them look this fabulous. This just happens to be the image I always have in my head, and it was so cool to see it in real life. Yay celebrities that aren't always drunk and addicted to crack!

If I were J.Lo, this would be my facebook profile pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment