Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 Signs You Might Be Dating a Diabetic

1. There are test strips in your bed
2. There are test strips on your floor
3. There are test strips in your laundry
4. There are test strips in your couch
5. There are test strips on the bathroom counter
6. There are test strips in the kitchen
7. There are test strips in your car
8. There are test strips behind the television
9. There are test strips in your yard
10. There are test strips in your cereal box

Erik wrote this for me. It was lulzy. I enjoyed it.

One time my dad found a test strip in his sock. I honestly have no idea how it got there. I swear they're alive and teleport to wherever they think is the most inconvenient place for them to be. I'm surprised it's not so bad that my friends complain about it. I'm sure there are test strips in the RenXChange room though, I just haven't heard a complaint about it yet.

It's unfortunate there aren't more diabetics in my life for me to pin the blame on.

1 comment: